- Outreach/Prevention is provided to both individuals and the community. Community services include: education, identification, and linkage with high-risk groups.
- Intervention Services focus on reducing the risk of substance abuse/ mental health problems through early identification and screenings of persons at risk.
- Intensive Day Treatment program is provided for woman with substance abuse and/or co-occurring problems. Clients must complete a multi-phase program with various components Daily attendance is required from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday – Friday for a minimum of 4 months.
Let Counseling and Recovery Center give you a helping hand to full recovery.
- Outpatient Individual and Group Therapy is offered for women.
- Substance Abuse Education Groups are provided for both men and woman.
- Psychiatric Services are provided for CRC clients include assessment and medication management.
- Residential Services are provided at the village of CRC, a residential center for women with substance abuse and/or co-occurring mental health disorders. Services provide a range of assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and ancillary services in a therapeutic environment. Children age 5 and under may reside with their mothers while they are in residential treatment.